Advantages to a Family Dentist
Why see a family dentist? Well, at Cohasset Dental, the team of Dr. Kevin Thomas and Dr. Aaron Chenette specializes in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic services for patients of all ages, allowing you and your children to all receive the same quality dental care. Whether you're a child, teen, middle-aged adult, or senior, see your family dentist in Cohasset, MA, for premiere dental care that will keep you smiling for a lifetime.
Family Dental Care in Cohasset, MA
It starts when Mom or Dad brings their youngster into Cohasset Dental for that very first checkup. The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that simple oral exam and cleaning schedule begin at age one and continue every six months thereafter. That vigilance helps a child through their development stages and prevents serious problems by catching and treating them early.
This same philosophy applies to care for adolescent, adult, and senior patients. Each stage of life has its own challenges, such as changing hygiene care, needing oral cancer screenings, and tooth/gum restoration requirements. Fortunately, Dr. Thomas and Dr. Chenette genuinely enjoy seeing entire families, building long-term relationships with them, and, of course, treating both individual and hereditary health problems.
Additionally, the Cohasset Dental's office is built to be comfortable for every patient. We have a welcoming atmosphere that's respectful of your time and busy schedule. We offer convenient appointment times and can book family members for back to back visits to provide care for an entire household in just one trip. No more running all over town to squeeze appointments in between work and soccer practice!
Finally, our state of the art equipment and treatments are second to none. We offer:
- CEREC same-day crowns to support and protect teeth damaged by extensive decay or oral injury
- Tooth-colored fillings for seamless and natural-looking cavity repair
- Fluoride treatments and sealants that protect young teeth from decay
- Orthodontic care with Invisalign clear aligners for teens and adults
- Dentures for functional, beautiful, and complete smiles
- Root canal therapy to heal infection
- Dental implants to replace one or more missing teeth and improve bone health
- Zoom! Whitening for bright, white smiles
- TMJ treatment for painful jaw joints
- Porcelain veneers to repair large chips or beautify deeply stained teeth
- Emergency care that's compassionate, precise, and on time
Join Us Today!
At Cohasset Dental, our attitude is family-friendly. We want to serve you well! To arrange your six-month cleanings and exams, please call our office at (781) 383-9393.